Every studio needs at least one pair of high-quality large-diaphragm condenser mics, and the Warm Audio WA-87 is designed after a legendary one.
- Designed after a classic, studio-standard large-diaphragm FET condenser mic
- 3 switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8
- LK-87-B-50V capsule reproduction of the vintage, dual-backplate K87
- Diaphragm: 6-micron, 1" gold-sputtered membrane
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- SPL (measured at .5% THD): 130dB (pad engaged), 120dB (pad disengaged)
- 10dB pad; 80Hz highpass filter
- Genuine USA-made CineMag output transformer
- 24K-gold-plated, 3-pin XLR (150 ohms)
- 15dB self-noise, 80dB signal to noise ratio
- Includes shockmount, hard-mount, and wooden storage box
- Large condenser studio microphone based on the classic “87-style” circuit.
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, figure of eight, and omnidirectional.
- WA-87-B-50V capsule. Reproduction of classic dual backplate (four wire termination) K87 capsule.
- -10db pad.
- CineMag USA output transformer.
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz.
- SPL: .5% THD @ 125db (without pad),132db.
- Diaphragm: 6 micron thickness, 1 inch diameter, gold sputtered membrane, NOS mylar (PET film).
- Output: 150 ohms, 24k gold plated, 3 pin XLR.
- High Pass Filter: 80hz.
- Noise: -117db.
- Microphone includes shock mount, hard mount and wood box.
- Color: nickel.
More info: https://warmaudio.com/wa87/
Warm Audio WA-87 Condenser Microphone