From the company committed to offering musicians high-quality MIDI controllers at an outstanding price comes their most compact MIDI controller keyboard to date: the Nektar SE25.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard)
- 6 buttons: Octave Up/Down, PB1/PB2, Sustain, Part 2
- PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: Pitch Bend, Transpose, Vol, Pan, Track* or Patch* change)
- Part Two button: Assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch (momentary)
- “S” button: Assignable to Sustain or Modulation
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Nektar DAW Integration for: Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One.
- Connections: Micro USB port (USB-powered)
- Weight & Dimensions: 33.5 cm (L) x 10 cm (D) x 2.1 cm (H), 0.4 kgs
(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE25: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
In the box
- SE25 MIDI keyboard controller
- Micro USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card