If you want the power of the Impact LX+ series without the extra keys and faders, the LX25+ is for you.
- 25-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 30mm fader and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Full transport controls
- Type: Keyboard and pad MIDI controller
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 1
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 18.75"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
More info: https://nektartech.com/impact-lx25-plus/
Nektar Impact LX25+